► About us | ► Parallellcinema.fr | ► Français
Parallell Cinema presents:
Co-produced by Parallell Cinma and Innoventive Software, Stereo 3D Filmmaking: the Complete Interactive Course is the first course on stereoscopic cinema shot in 3D. Its teaching method has been carefully designed in order to clear out the traps and misconceptions of stereoscopic cinema.
Included in the package, an optically and physically-accurate Virtual 3D studio, based on the award-winning FrameForge Previz Studio.
It contains side-by-side and beamsplitter rigs, both of which exactly mimic their real-world counterparts. FrameForge is so accurate, that it is used by most top stereo 3D companies in the world, including the Sony 3D Tech Center.
Included in the package, 4 hours of 12 of the most important stereo 3D experts in their fields:
The Expert Insight Series also includes:
Illustrated techniques by stereo 3d experts.
• More than 2 hours of course material, shot in stereo 3D.
• Dozens of animated diagrams
• 6 to 8 hours of 20 progressive and interactive exercises in the Stereo 3D Virtual Studio based on the award-winning FrameForge Previz Studio software used by the Sony 3D Tech Center.
• 4 hours of Expert Insight Series from the 3D experts behind Alice in Wonderland, Coraline, Monsters vs Aliens, G-Force and many others.
• The Video-FAQ of Stereo 3D: experts answer the big questions of Stereo 3D
• The Stereographers handbook with a summary of the course
• The Stereo 3D Shooting Guide for easy reference on set
5 DVDs. Double-720p HD resolution. PC & MAC. Compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision systems and all 3D Monitors & TVs taking checkerboard, horizontal interlaced or side-by-side formats, in addition to 3D-anaglyph viewing on any screen with custom stereo player and anaglyph glasses, both included.